Yearning to See a More Beautiful Sunrise


"The sky is always beautiful. Even when it's dark or rainy or cloudy, it's still beautiful to look at. It'll be there no matter what and I know it'll always be beautiful." - Colleen Hoover. 



During the sunrise and sunset, even at the golden hours, the sky looks the finest. Sky picks colors like dark scarlet, crimson, peach, flamingo, lavender, chestnut, etc. If I could stare at them for the rest of my life, I am sure I would never even hesitate once. That gives me such an amazing feeling, I can't express in words.


As a photographer, whenever I see a beautiful atmosphere, especially in the golden hours even after, the first thing that comes to my mind is to take a picture of it. I bet I have thousands of pictures of them in my gallery. 


Then again one thought crossed my mind, "Tomorrow when the sun will rise again, can I see all types of people in real peace?" People say that if till sunset one can't complete their work, it's okay, there will be a sunrise again the next day. It is true that sunrise is the beginning of everything and a miracle for many people, but then when can we see a new beginning in this world? Why with every sunrise, people don't change? Why are they still the same? 

Same old fights! 

Same old arguments! 

Same old duality! 

Why can't we all live in peace? When will that sunrise where in the world people will learn to live in peace? I know that everybody has their own perspectives. They are unique on their own. But why can't they improve? 




I actually yearn for a day in this world, when people will learn to mind their own business and not gossip about what others do. They will learn to respect everybody and not to taunt others for their lacking. I am eagerly looking forward to the day when this world will be free from robbery, terrorism, rape, kidnapping, suicide, murder, animal abuse, bullying, discrimination, violence, depression, betrayal, and trust issues...When will this so-called best creation of God learn that we are all human, and it really doesn't matter what their gender or skin color is? When will they learn equality and not fight over each other's gender, skin color, religion, nationality, caste, or sexuality? 


Kim Nam-Joon, a member of BTS, in his speech at UNICEF, said, "No matter who you are, where you’re from, your skin color, gender identity: speak yourself. Find your name, find your voice by speaking yourself."  


I want people to learn how to live in peace and harmony. I am eagerly waiting for that sunrise. Basically, what I want is for humans to understand humanity. That's what it is. Only then, that will be the true new beginning for us and the new beginning of the world. At least that's what I believe.


“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” -Victor Hugo. 


So, I believe when that day will come, the sun will rise more beautifully. And I want to see that sunrise.

 


The shades of different colors mixing all together, cotton-like clouds coming together will become the most beautiful sunrise on earth. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIRAT KOHLI: The Undisputed Royalty Of Cricket